Monday, May 11, 2009

Wedding Bells

Atitlan, Guatemala – These images are from my first wedding assignment.  The bride was my cousin so that made the day that more special.  Then next best thing about the day was that I got to take Frida and my son to this magical and ecological wonder called Lago Atitlan.

The weekend was not all fun and giggles though for on the way home my computer crashed (I lost all the pre-wedding images) and some bandits tried to hold us up on the highway two hours from the El Salvadoran border – shooting pistols at us as we Indy 500 them.

evelyn_jp_003

evelyn_jp_004

evelyn_jp_023

evelyn_jp_045

evelyn_jp_046

evelyn_jp_052

evelyn_jp_056

 

1 comment:

  1. Yours wedding ideas are sober and full of perfection. Greenery everywhere is symbolizing positive atmosphere. Went for a superb engagement dinner of my colleague last month. Ample parking and famous location of wedding venues was praised by all. Warm welcome was given by the host and everything was served in a pleasing manner.

    ReplyDelete